Archives: Previous Posts
- Manila International Airport
- Mr. Albert Awad
- My misspent youth aka I Love Cars !
- A Sindhi in Manila
- The Elks Club
- Emil Bachrach – Bachrach Motors
- Manila Hotel: The Golden Years
- My Alma Mater – The American School, Inc.
- Manila’s Public Transportation – a pictorial essay.
- Wack Wack Golf & Country Club
- Los Tamaraos Polo Club
- Los Baños Internment Camp Liberation – 70th Anniversary
- Santo Tomas Internees Liberated 70 years ago.
- Rizal Avenue – A street to love.
- A Day in Infamy
- La Estrella del Norte on the Escolta
- The Army Navy Club
- My Favorite Beer !
- Brias Roxas Story
- Berg’s Department Store on the Escolta
- Riu Hermanos
- Heacock’s Department Store on the Escolta
- Our move to Makati
- The Manila Club
- German Club
- Christmas In Manila
- Manila Polo Club: Early Years
- The PanAm Clipper Arrives in Manila
- The Jones Bridge and Otto Fischer-Credo
- Whatever Floats Your Boat
- Malate – Ermita District: Part 4
- Malate – Ermita District: Part 3
- Malate – Ermita District: Part 2
- Malate – Ermita District: Part 1
- Puente Colgante – Insular Ice Plant and Cold Storage
- La Fuerza de Santiago (Fort Santiago)
- Manila Observatory
- Hotel de Oriente
- Jones Bridge
- Manila Post Office
- The Metropolitan Theater – Art Deco Style
- The Jai Alai Building, a beautiful example of Art Deco in Asia.
- Santa Cruz
- Escolta – a rich history.
- The Crystal Arcade – Art Deco at its finest !
- Welcome Manila nostalgia fans !
Print this article or save as PDF file.
Author Archives: lougopal
Manila International Airport
Hi all ! After several years of writing my blog, I am taking a creative breather. Hopefully, I’ll come up with new ideas when I return. In the meanwhile, please look at my list of previous posts on the right … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 44 Comments